Saturday 19 March 2011

Podcasts, the new way of blogging?


thanks to this flickrer


Podcats... until about a week ago I only thought of podcasts relating to radio stations. I thought a podcast is a great way for me to get my favourite radio show onto my ipod, but I never though that I would create my own, especially not in an educationally sound way.
     But I did...
On Monday I was faced with the task of creating my first podcast in class. And it wasn't just me rembling on about something insignificatn, it was about a reading about IT uses in the classroom. it was very daunting to record my own voice and post it publicly on the internet, ready for everyone to hear.
    But again, I did it....
So for everyone who is intersted in hearing my new acquired skills, feel free to check it out.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment