Saturday 26 March 2011

Learning through sharing

As you have probably noticed from my previous blog posts, I'm unsure about the necessity of it use in the classroom and as teacher education. During my last professional experience class we had to look at blogs by "famous" teachers.

Why, what's the point in that? How could their blogs possibly help me in my own teaching?

Ah well, I did as I was told anyway and gave it a go.
Oh my god! These teachers are sharing their ideas and experiences on their blog. They have their resources listed and we can actually use them.

Wow! What a time saver and how much help!

Rachel Boyd shares her delicious account for example. And it includes some very interesting and valuable websites.
So, there is a point in blogging after all.
This enables teachers from all over the world to share their ideas and knowledge with each other to help each other grow in their role as a teacher.
 I AM INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment