Saturday 9 April 2011

M²?

When I sat down to do my Maths assignment yesterday, I was sure that my computer knowledge was at least good enough for this. All I had to do was create a worksheet. How hard could that be?
How wrong I was.
Everything went well to start off with, I had all my questions ain mind and just had to find a nice picture. So far so good.
Yes, maths sheet is finished, now all I have to do is write the answers down.
Oh no, area calculation. I need to put a little 2 over the m to create square metres. How on earth do you do that?
I looked around on my keyboard to see if I could find some clues.
Nothing.

I asked matt who was unfortunate enough to walk in at that moment.
Again, nothing.
Oh no, this is really frustrating, who would be able to help me?
Well, why not just google it?
Wow, within seconds I got 40 results all telling me how to do it and the different techniques for the varieties of keyboards. So now I know, all I need to do is press Alt Gr and 0178 and pop, there is my little 2.
Thank goodness we have no evolved to web 2 where people can ask questions and share their knowledge.
My maths assignment was saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment