Sunday 17 April 2011

Assisting each other

Our last task for the subject Professional Experience 3 was to review and analyse e-learning resources and then present them to our class mates.
I must say I was quite excited to find out what websites my fellow students have found and if there were as useful as the ones Lydia and I had found. After all, if they did, this would be a great opportunity to add them to my delicious account and safe me from having to search for them later...
So I walked into the classroom and was eager to find out what the others had found.
Kerpoof, electricity, Roy the zebra and gold rush were the sites that I was particularly interested in. They seemed to be very cooperative and engaging, assisting in constructionist learning.
I was absolutely amazed by how many free websites there are and how many of them are actually great.
I have added these straight to my bookmarks so I can use them in my future lessons.
Thanks everyone for doing such a great job and here are Lydia and my resources for you to take a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment