Saturday 9 April 2011

Cutting the cake

I just read Miss Coulson’s blog about digital stories, and I was glad to see that I was not the only one that was confused and intimidated by this task. Similar to Lydia, I too used searching for photos as a way to get started but not having to interact with the technology side of the task.
How on earth was I supposed to do this?
When we started in class, we were using Macs, and most people seem to have Macs at home too. But not me.
So I was faced with the challenge of figuring out how to do it on a PC. Luckily we had been informed about the program photostory in class.
I downloaded it and felt brave.
I gave it a go and was amazed to see that even an unexperienced person like me was able to quickly put together a digital story.
Amazing!
Well here it is enjoy and forgive me for the few mistakes in it as I’m still learning.

1 comment: