Sunday 5 June 2011

Juggling Technology

I read the “Too cool for school” article by Mishra and Koehler yesterday, and today I was fortunate enough to view Bel’s and Kate’s  video about it.

I agree having technology doesn’t make it useful in an educational sense. The teacher needs to be able to use it in a way that students can benefit and learn from and with technology.
This can be a challenge as I’m not that confident with technology, but I’m actually feeling inspired to experiment and research into how we as teachers could use phones and ipods for example in the classroom. I mean, after all, I love playing with those new toys, so why not make use of them.
Hopefully there are some more educated people out there who are willing to share their knowledge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment